Latest Posts

It's ChocolateCats' Birthday Month!!

By 01:50 ,


Woohoo!!

Chocolate Cats & All Things Strange turns 1
on 22nd September 2010!

*Lurv Ya Always Schmooties*

I hadn't realised it's already been a year. Wow.. where have I been.. lol!

To all of you out there who have been following, silently reading & stalking Chocolate Cats, thank you loads!! *big hugz all 'round* really appreciate it.

And to show you how much I lurv you guys, I'll be having my 1st BLOG BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY! *yayy! applause! screams! lol!!*

Details will be up within the next few days. So be sure to check back aite.

I promise it'll be good! *grins*

If you haven't clicked on "Follow", quickly click. Coz the first thing you need to do to take part in the giveaway is to be a Chocolate Cats Follower. Go on, it'll be fun! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<