Latest Posts

Bobbi Brown Summer 2016 - Beach Nudes Collection

By 02:50 , ,

What I'd give to be on a dreamy beach right now. Then again that's what I said about Coldplay at Wembley a few days ago. Ok so I would rather be somewhere more exciting at this point of time. That said, say hello to the Bobbi Brown Summer 2016 Beach Nudes Collection. Simple and sexy, this collection is inspired by the perfect, sun-kissed glow. Beach Nudes features three eye palettes perfect for an easy summer eye, two new bronzer shades and limited edition sheer lip colour shades.


The luxe pink copper metallised compact is gorgeous. The eye palette comes in three shades - Sunkissed Pink, Sunkissed Nude & Sunkissed Gold. I have Sunkissed Gold, a combination of cool and warm tones which consists of Sandy Beige eye shadow, Pink Copper Sparkle eye shadow, Golden Beach Shimmer Wash and Rich Caviar eye shadow. You can create a simple everyday look to an evening look. Sandy Beige and Rich Caviar goes on smoothly, however there is fall out with Pink Copper and Golden Beach especially when I was trying to apply more layers for the photo. Otherwise it creates a beautiful wash of colour.



The Sheer Lip Colour is great for that hint of colour while moisturising the lips. The formula is light and the finish is slightly glossy. It's formulated with Shea Butter, Murumuru Butter and Apricot Kernel Oils. It's very comfortable on the lips and best part is reapplying is so easy because you don't need to be precise. There are three new shades for the Beach Nudes Collection - Pink Gold, Boho Bronze and Peach Sorbet. I have Pink Gold, which comes out a wash of shimmery bronze on me. It stays on until meal times after which I have to reapply.


The key to any beach look is glowing bronzey skin, so check out the latest shade of bronzers - Stonestreet, Elvis Duran and Golden Light. I created my Beach Nude look with the Sunkissed Gold Eye Palette, Pink Gold Sheer Lip Colour as well as a bronzer. I personally love that beach bronzed look so this turned out looking healthy and pretty because the colours compliment my skin tone really well. And I think it's quite close to the Kate Upton Sunkissed Glow look here.


The Bobbi Brown Eye Palette retails at RM186, Sheer Lip Colour at RM93 and Bronzing Power at RM151. The complete Beach Nudes Collection is now available at all Bobbi Brown stores.

*Product courtesy of Bobbi Brown Malaysia.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<