Latest Posts

The Red Leopard

By 10:36 , , ,





I found myself doing two reviews with this outfit shoot. Which means the photos from this shoot that took about 20 minutes will be featured in three separate posts. Outfit, hair, shoes all in one. This shoot must have been the fastest one yet. Perhaps I wasn't being too picky and vain. Talk about killing many birds with one stone. *phewh*

I am not sure why I haven't taken any photos with this red jumper. It's one of my faves and it's one of those pieces I have been wearing too often believe or not. Since the material is light and obviously sheer it's great for the weather. Especially if you have the sudden urge to layer when it's 26°C and raining out.

I wasn't too sure about those leggings at first, but now I'm soo happy I got them. It's like a washed out patchy leopard. *laughs* But I think it works great. Hmm.. might be starting a new obsession now - leggings!! *noooo...*

Jumper: Forever 21 | Leggings: Dorothy Perkins | Necklace: Forever 21 | Hair styled using L'Oreal Professionnel London Addixion range (review here)

*Photos are taken by MRZ Photography for the exclusive use of Chocolate Cats.




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I want to shout..
    "I LOVE YOU!!"
    "SEXY!!!!"


    =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super love your style! :D You always make chic and stylish look so effortless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean: have I finally mastered sexy? lol!! thanks jean! :)

    Laura: thank you laura! :D i always think comfort first. lol

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<