Latest Posts

NARS Limited Edition Orgasm Blush - #whatmakesyoublush

By 15:47 , ,

I believe I don't really to say much about the iconic Nars Orgasm Blush except that it just got bigger! This peachy-pink blush with golden shimmer has been a hit since its introduction in 1999. And to celebrate Spring/Summer this year Nars has brought out a limited edition XXL version of the blush. It's really big, bigger than.. my hand, that's it. The oversized compact, designed by famed French art-editorial director Fabien Baron, features a twist on the NARS logo, a rather cheeky hashtag #whatmakesyoublush etched into the mirror, and illustrated packaging so pretty that you will want to keep on your vanity forever.

#whatmakesyoublush
me : that smile from the guy that makes my hot chocolate. (feeling cheeky)

The Orgasm XXL holds almost twice as much product compared to the original one, 3.04 oz vs 1.92 oz. That same flirty illustration also appears on the plastic protector inside the blush, yeah never getting rid of that. And I think the logo should stay this way, putting "Orgasm" on the packaging is just so cool. The hashtag just completes it all. I have compared the original packaging below next to the XXL in the photo below, decided not to include a photo of the closed compact because my original Orgasm packaging has gone all mucky, just not photogenic anymore. If you want to go for a different texture and look, you can also get Orgasm as an Illuminator or a Multiple, both of which are really versatile - layer, mix or wear on it's own, it's up to you. I didn't include a swatch because I assume you guys would already know how this iconic blush looks like but if you don't, I highly suggest that you drop by a NARS outlet and try out universally flattering blush.


NARS Limited Edition Orgasm Blush retails at RM169 (3.04 oz) and is now available at all NARS outlets.

*Product courtesy of NARS Malaysia.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<