Latest Posts

Vote for me please! - Delicious Cafe Photography Competition

By 19:20 , ,

Dark Chocolate Cherry Cake
"An Intense Indulgence"

Delicious Cafe is having a Photography Competition! It ends 28th February 2010, this Sunday. This contest runs for 4 weeks and this is the last week. The weekly winner ie the picture with the most "Likes" on The Delicious Group's facebook will win RM100 worth of cash vouchers. Then the final four will compete starting 1st March 2010 to win RM500 worth of cash vouchers!

To vote for me click here. According to the rules voting ends at 5pm (Malaysian time) on Monday. So there's still time to vote me! :)

xoxo


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hmmm...nice cake, I like chocolate cake, Yummy yummy:)
    I cant click "like", may b bcoz not added u in fb yet.:(

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<