Latest Posts

My 'Perfectly Put Together Moment' with HUGO BOSS

By 09:00 , , , ,




I love love the idea of being whisked away to some where romantic. *swoon* Last Saturday I was whisked away by limo to experience something really exciting. Not all too romantic but exciting nonetheless. I was brought to the HUGO BOSS Suite at the Westin Hotel. Before you guys start calling the hotel and ask to make reservations for the Hugo Boss Suite, it doesn't really exist. It's a Chairman suite that was transformed into all things Hugo Boss specially for the launch of the latest BOSS Nuit Pour Femme.


with Tammy (Plusizekitten)

Greeted by the Hugo Boss Team in front of a huge poster of Gwyneth Paltrow who looks stunning as the face of BOSS Nuit Pour Femme I just knew it was going to be an amazing afternoon. So the 'Perfectly Put Together Moment' concept is all about what goes on before a special evening. It's about preparing and making sure that everything is just right or better yet perfect before you embark on the evening's adventure. That afternoon was about pampering. 





I understood the whole concepts loads better after I watched the TVC for BOSS Nuit Pour Femme. The fragrance itself it inspired by the elegance and sophistication of the LBD, yes the Little Black Dress. The dress worn by Gwyneth Paltrow in the promotional shots is simply perfect and as much as I would like to own one, it woud not be possible for two reasons, one the price tag *sigh* and the other that particular dress is completely sold out after the TVC came out. She is everything Nuit is, driven, ambitious at the same time graceful, elegant, and sophisticated, she has strong ideals and of course style. To top it all of she is needless to say multi talented. 










I wasn't too sure about the fragrance when I found out it had sandalwood but after having a sniff I fell for it. Unlike other Hugo Boss fragrances meant for the evening, I've had two previously, BOSS Nuit Pour Femme isn't as strong or intense but yet it manages to capture attention and be centre stage. Love it!




And so the afternoon of pampering began. As I was with the first group of bloggers that arrived we had a choice of either the head-shoulder massage, mani-pedi or the makeover which is best left for last. I opted for nails first so that they will almost dry by late afternoon. The colour choices were gold, bronze and a really dark shade which I knew was made for me. *laughs* It was Midnight in Moscow, brilliant name, from OPI Russian Collection 2007. I can't exactly make out the colour but it's an almost black with dense red micro shimmer which looked super fab under the light! Such an attention seeker. *grins*  I didn't do the pedi as I already had OPI Terracota painted on.




My next session would have been the massage but I was curious to explore the suit and was also feeling rather peckish so I went to look for some munchies and I found Chocolate Mousse with hints of Crushed Pepper and Lemon Coconut Macaron. There were also savoury bites but hey who looks at them when there's Chocolate Mousse around. I had three of those yummy mousse and a few of those macaron.







Since there was a free seat at the makeover I figured might as well, so that I can be vain after and take loads of photos! It one of those rare times I said yes to falsies. I would never get around to put it on my own it will look disastrous with a droopy eye. The final look, a transformed me ready for an evening out.




After I changed into my LBD and jewellerised myself, it was time to take a photo to be printed out. My most acceptable photo was the one in front of the huge BOSS Nuit poster mainly because it didn't really show the ginourmous acne bits on my forehead. Talk about timing. *shakes head*




While mingling with the rest of the girls I got myself a cup of mocha just because the bowl of chocolate flakes by the counter looked too tempting for me to resist. If I could I would have poured the whole bowl in. 





I was waiting for Tammy to make an appearance for the longest time but by the time she was ready I had to rush for my dinner venue so I managed a quick photo with her then off I went. We were given a choice of three venues to have dinner with a loved one - Prego @ Westin Hotel, Gobo Upstairs @ Traders Hotel and Neo Tamarind. My choice, Gobo Upstairs because believe it or not, I've never been. That and I'm just a sucker for city view at night. Actually most of the girls chose Gobo Upstairs.




Managed to catch up a bit more with Yuet Ming (Emmagem), Corrine (Junipers Journal) and Zai (TheGrapeVine). The dinner as a whole was a really good experience I really liked the soup. Despite not being much of a red meat person my Milk Fed Lamb was perfectly cooked. The Black Angus beef was rather nice too. The dessert on the just alright side though. But not complaining. I had a fantastic time!


Smoked Salmon Salad

Pepper Soup

Milk Fed Lamb

Black Angus Beef

The Hugo Boss Dessert




After dinner I went to explore the Sky Bar but since it was a Saturday the place was just packed but I found a great spot to do an outfit shoot. :)




An insanely big thank you to the Hugo Boss PR Team for having me over for a fabulous pamper session and wonderful dinner. It was a brilliant experience!

BOSS Nuit Pour Femme - The Line Up
BOSS Nuit Pour Femme Eau de Parfum 30ml  RM178
BOSS Nuit Pour Femme Eau de Parfum 50ml  RM255
BOSS Nuit Pour Femme Eau de Parfum 75ml  RM332
BOSS Nuit Pour Femme Shower Gel 200ml    RM112
BOSS Nuit Pour Femme Body Lotion 200ml    RM124

BOSS NUIT Pour Femme will be available in October 2012 at all major department stores and perfumeries.


*Note: Outfit shots taken by MRZ Photography for the exclusive use of Chocolate Cats.








You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love ur LBD, it's so cute & chic on you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh.. so love the photos!! the printed out looks really pretty!! I am so curious bout your date partner too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking absolutely stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely gorgeous and elegant! :D The whole setup for the launch looks super luxe and lush, it's amazing :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. If i keep repeating she's gorgeous, one day she's going to be like not waving at me anymore and mingling with the datins!!!

    Fatin u look like really dam rich beautiful tycoon here. Your hair is pooffy up and your make up..oh..man.. :X close mouth.

    :(( i miss the photoshoot..... didn't even know they're taking shots.. or group shots... busy waiting for my turn for the solo photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh.. you choosing gobo is so..the right choice.. i'm salivating at your pics..n even drag my bf to look at it..

    really different from ours..though i must say the portions our is bigger but it's roast baby chicken n grill salmon.. which is quite a common order for both me & my fiance.

    Prego was dark and romantic, so I couldn't snap proper pics :( my flash spoiled... sigh..

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<