Latest Posts

L'Oréal Professionel : L'Oréal Colour Trophy Malaysia 2012 Grand Final - The Winners

By 00:16 ,

I attended the L'Oréal Professionel - L'Oréal Colour Trophy 2012 Grand Finals and Gala Dinner earlier and it was just fantastic. I have loads of photos to share with you guys but it's going to take me an extra few days to  edit them. But I know you guys are curious to know who the winners are so I'll just leave you with these photos first.


Grand Prize Winner: Temah Low Yoke Wei (F11)
Andy Chan Hair Studio (Southern Region)

1st Runner Up: Dexter Chiew Han Seng (F1)
Degroom Salon (Southern Region)
2nd Runner Up: Steven Chu Chin Hua (F2)
Cut By Elle (Souther Region)

And here's a sneak peek of what I wore, prepare for some gold glare. More on my outfit soon. ^^



A separate post coming up very soon with photos from the awesome evening! :)


Full write up and more photos HERE!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<