Latest Posts

Veet® New Formulation Product Launch

By 12:38 , ,

Lets talk hair removal. Veet® has been around for ages and is currently widely used by women the world over. It's a great alternative to waxing salons especially when time is a huge issue for you ladies. Recently they developed a unique KeraDerm formulation that effectively removes short hair. KeraDerm formulation helps open the top of the hair follicle unlike shaving which removes hair at the surface and leave prickly bits.



The three new formulation products boasts to work on hair as short as 1.5mm. Products range from new supreme wax strips to new cream formulas. Thanuja Ananthan, Megan Tan and Diana Danielle were at the launch to give their testimonials after trying out Veet's new products.


Veet® Suprem' Essence EasyGrip Ready To Use Wax Strips with velvet rose fragrance & essence oils is made with a specifically developed grip tab for better holding position and angle to grab the hairs. The best bit about it is that it grabs hair as short as 2mm from the roots and leaves your skin smooth for up to 4 weeks. It is clinically proven that it will regrow fewer, finer and softer. 




I tried this one at the launch. No I didn't get waxed in public, I just tried it on a small area on my wrist. It wasn't my first time trying out waxing. Actually waxing is one of the first methods I tried for hair removal ages ago. Never really stuck to it though, I found it to be a tad time consuming. If you haven't tried waxing, it's not painful. Seriously.


The Hair Removal Cream with Lotus Milk and Jasmine Fragrance works in just 3 minutes. This formula is designed to work close to the root of the hair. Also effective on very short hair. The box says that your hair can take noticeably longer to grow back. This one is specially designed for Normal Skin.



I tried this one as well. Also another of Veet's products that I have previously tried but that was the old formulation. I tried this on my hairless leg at that point of time as I had already gotten rid of it the day before. So I didn't exactly see any hair melting away but what I can tell you is that this formula is gentle and I did not experience any side effects.


The next one that I was told is a must try is the In-Shower Hair Removal Cream with Lotus Milk and Jasmine Fragrance. This one also works effectively on very short hair without cutting it. The unique thing about this product is that it's water resistant. So all you have to do is apply for example on your legs, step into the shower, the cream stays on, a few minutes later use the soft sponge it comes with to gently wash it off. This one sounds very convenient!


These new products from Veet® are available at all major pharmacies and supermarkets.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. oh the veet one is so interesting and nice!!! wish I have gone to mine.. but was so sick that week T__T even miss out the Loreal gala launch...saw your pics..they're so awesome T___T

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<