Latest Posts

Bobbi Brown Navy & Nude Collection - Photos & Swatches

By 23:03 , ,

I wish I could say that this includes the Bobbi Brown Navy & Nude Palette but it's not at Malaysian counters yet. It should arrive some time in the next week or so and I'll update photos and swatches of the palette as soon as I get news. The rest of the collection is already here though. 

*Update 25/7/13: Navy & Nude Palette already in!



Bobbi Brown Navy & Nude Summer 2013 Collection nautical inspired is about less is more - fresh, nude face with a shot of navy liner. If you think you're not sure of a navy liner, I tell you it's look very chic and cool. According to Bobbi Brown it looks flattering, sexy and goes with everything from a nautical striped tee to a chic slip dress. To find out more check out www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com. Also watch the Navy & Nude video here.



Katie Holmes - face of Bobbi Brown

Simone, Bobbi Brown Pavilion Store Manager helped me out with a simple look using some of the products from Navy & Nude sans eye palette


Navy & Nude Eye Palette is an eight colour cool palette. The shades are skin tone inspired and range from sparkle, shimmer and metallic shades. The Rich Blue also doubles as an eye liner. It is housed in a double-decker compact with a marbleised finish in cobalt and black. I found that the top tier of nudes didn't really show on my medium skin tone. Twilight Pink, Naked and Rich Navy on the bottom tier however managed to catch my attention.




I couldn't wait to try on the Navy Nail Polish first (Limited Edition). It's a gorgeous cool shade of blue (not the inky type that looks odd). I've seen it on fair skin tones and my medium skin tone and I dare say it flatters all.



For that pop of navy on the eyes which looks great even on it's own, Long Wear Gel Eye Liner in Steel Ink (Limited Edition). It makes the eyes look effortlessly dressed up! Add some mascara and you're good to go.



The Brightening Brick in Pink (Limited Edition) looked turned out surprising well on me. It's not as shimmer as the shimmer bricks, so this one is more pigmented when it comes to the pink shades. It gives you the fresh pinkish glow great for a nude look. This retails at RM190.



Navy & Nude Collection has two Limited Edition lippies. Lip Gloss in Honey 2 and a Sheer Lip Gloss in Sailor. Sailor reminds me of similiar shade in the current range. Honey 2 is a shocker! I found it all so nude and unattractive in the tube but looked a fab beige honey shade on my lips. Retails at RM85 each.



This collection also introduces a new shade of Long Wear Cream Shadow, Suede which is a medium tan shade with a matte finish. Swatch in a bit. I didn't see the All Over Bronzing Gel though. Some how I don't see it being a big hit here.



Bobbi Brown Navy & Nude Collection is already available at Bobbi Brown outlets minus the palette.

Oh by the way, have you guys seen the all new Bobbi Brown Pavilion Store yet? It looks awesome! It has this chic New York feel to it. Even has its very own private room. Great place to throw a cozy girly get together!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<