Latest Posts

Happy New Year 2015!

By 17:57


I'm back from a short recharge session. It's finally the last day of 2014, wasn't that quick? 2014 has been somewhat of a challenging one for me blog wise. I had to hit pause quite a few times trying to figure out where things were heading to. Don't think I came up with anything solid but I'm carrying on. I also have some really good things to be thankful for this year. Of course all this seems rather inconsequential in light of recent happenings. That said, I want to thank you guys for still supporting and reading my blog after five years. Hopefully there will be some exciting things going on next year. May 2015 be a wonderful and safe year for you guys. I'm just hoping for a more forgiving and fulfilling one. Happy 2015!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<