Latest Posts

Review: La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream

By 14:11 , ,

I was using the La Mer Moisturizing Soft Cream on and off last year, not giving it time to properly work on my skin. I kept saying I'll get back to it and only started to use it continuously through out December last year and half of January. I could smack myself hard for not getting back to it sooner because it has been nothing short of amazing.


The heart of all La Mer products is the Miracle Broth formulated with hand-harvested and fermented sea kelp infused with the simplest and purest of ingredients - calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron and lecithin, Vitamins C, E and B12, along with oils of citrus, eucalyptus, wheat germ, alfalfa and sunflower. Used regularly the Miracle Broth helps skin renews itself and over time it improves firmness, lines, wrinkles and pores, sensitivities reduced and radiance restored. In addition to the original Creme de La Mer, there are now four additional La Mer moisturisers - The Moisturizing Soft Cream, The Moisturizing Lotion, The Moisturizing Gel Cream and The Oil Absorbing Lotion. Each has the same amount of Miracle Broth and benefits delivered in four different texture preferences.

Oddly enough when I tried out the textures, I was sure my skin would take to the lightest texture or perhaps an oil-free one, instead it went for the Moisturizing Soft Cream. I wasn't sure about how the cream would work out on my skin type but kept an open mind. Despite it being a cream texture, it is light and absorbs like a dream without leaving behind any residue. You only need a small amount as a little goes a long way. It comes with a spatula, so there's no finger dipping needed.



I felt a difference the day after with my skin feeling soft and smooth. This was pretty much the situation for the next week and a half or so. After which I started noticing my complexion started to look more radiant and my skin well hydrated yet balanced. It didn't make my skin feel any oilier. which was great. However I only used it at night as it felt a tad heavy using it under makeup, so I stuck to a gel formula moisturiser during the day.

By the end of six weeks, my complexion was radiant, my skin tone more even, my skin balanced, improvement with texture, basically it just looked all kinds of healthy. I was amazed with the results. I noticed I used less foundation as well, I didn't need so much coverage safe for some acne scarring. Really it just looked fantastic and I thoroughly enjoyed using the Moisturizing Soft Cream. Dare I say it? Okay I'm going to say it, I have found my holy grail moisturiser! Yes people, holy grail.



I know this is one of those products that cost a small fortune but it's worth it. I will get back to you guys on the price once I have confirmed it.


Find out more:

*Product courtesy of La Mer Malaysia.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. If the pores are applied correctly, the cream does not clog, at least I didn’t have one at that, although my skin is prone to this. I choose goods only on the site about korean cosmetics

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<