Latest Posts

Saturday Morning With Kiehl's

By 01:04 , ,

It wasn't exactly the recently passed Saturday morning but it was give or take about three weeks back. I received an invitation to hang out with Kiehl's at their newly opened/renovated store at KLCC. I checked it out the first week it opened and thought, it looked really cool and fancy unlike any of the other Kiehl's store. That Saturday morning was more of experiencing the new store.
 

 You are greeted with the welcome table that displays the latest product and after you walk past that you will see how spacious the whole store is. Keeping to it's original apothecary layout, Kiehl's just improved from there and made the space more relaxed especially with that beautiful marble table placed in the middle of the store meant for consultations, but I swear all you need is coffee, cakes and a book, and you can just chill out there for the afternoon.
 
 
Kiehl's has introduced some new features like the dedicated Gifting Station with various choices of boxes and ribbons which I can imagine will very popular come Christmas time. You can also DIY you own Scent Pouch to take home with you using natural botanicals. The one I found most fascinating is the vintage looking glass apothecary cabinet which displays vintage apothecary jars which would have been used in Kiehl's store when they first started out in the US in 1851. It really made me want to go on a hunt for ones of those vintage apothecary cabinets to house my beauty and skincare stash.

 
The Mens' and Dermatologist Solutions now also have a bigger dedicated section making it easier for you to browse. The new Top 10 Customer Favourites wall comes in handy especially if you are curious to find out what other Kiehl's fans are liking. And if you haven't already done it, don't forget to take a photo with the classic motorcycle and Mr. Bones at the front of the store.

 
So that morning I learned about 'Photo Journalism' which is basically like keeping a journal but involves drawing and colouring. If you doodle then this is something that you should be able to do, so I was told. It was an interesting experience for me although I don't particularly doodle nor am I artistically inclined when it comes to drawing and sorts. But I do know of some friends who express themselves so well with drawing out their experiences, unfortunately in my case it was a rather uninspiring attempt but hey I gave it my best shot.

 
If you are new to Kiehl's or are interested in trying out any of their products just walk in and ask for a consultation. Kiehl's Consultants will be more than happy to help and sort you out with some samples for you to try. Which is what I like best about Kiehl's, you get to try before you buy! Some of my personal faves are Kiehl's Precision Lifting and Pore-Tightening Concentrate, Kiehl's Calendular Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash, and Crème de Corps Body Lotion. Thanks loads Kiehl's for a fun and chilled out morning!
 
Keep updated:
 
 
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<