Latest Posts

Face Model: Bobbi Brown - Classic Eyes & Brows

By 22:11 ,






I haven't done this in a while, so I just had to say yes. I was asked to be a face model for a how to get Bobbi Brown Classic Eyes and Brows earlier today. Since I started getting my brows done at Bobbi Brown, I have been paying loads more attention to them and yes I am a fan of the square brows. I like mine neat, defined and a tad full. It really makes a statement even without full make up on. Your brows frames your face, so it's really important to get it right. I like filling in my brows with brow powder. Bobbi Brown adds another step that will set the brows and tame any strays with a mind of its own, brow gel. It comes in really handy.

The eyes are kept natural with a shade of brown that is the closest to the colour of the lids. Then the eyes are either lined with a powder liner or a gel liner applied as closely to the lash line as possible. Lightly lining under the eyes defines the shape even more without making it look heavy. It's a day look after all. To complete the look, mascara to add volume to the lashes.

Sadly my camera battery ko-ed on me in the morning and I had no time to charge it. So I had to make do with my phone camera. Gosh, I really need to get a fancier phone. *sigh*

Currently crushing on Bobbi Brown lip colour in Rose, the one I'm wearing in the photo. Make up is done by Ivy from Bobbi Brown Pavilion.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<