Latest Posts

Kuala Lumpur Fashion Week 2013 Day 4 - Farah Khan

By 01:47 , , , ,



Saturday evening was Melium's Night Out and it was fab! Another one on my must watch list because I'm completely in love with Farah Khan's collection of gorgeous sequin dresses. Yes I'm into sequins just short of being obsessed. Though I decided to go with studs and lace instead of sequins for the evening. The show featured brands under the Melium Group which includes the latest addition, Victoria Beckham. I also have a new found love for Givenchy's clean feminine silhouettes. As if my obsession with Givenchy's Nightingale and Antigona weren't enough. 



Thanks loads Grace (Bobbi Brown Pavilion) for my day look makeup for the Amir Luqman show earlier. Thanks loads to Michael & Ivy (Bobbi Brown Pavilion) for my evening look. You guys always make me look great! :)
And yes I completely abandoned heels of any kind this time round. Too much standing around taking photos.


A bit of a warning this post is photo heavy just because I couldn't choose. Loads of me as well. Oops! *laughs* Thanks so much MRZ Photography for the photos!


with Amir Luqman

Ning Baizura and Thanuja

Emilio Pucci




Roland Mouret


Givenchy



Saint Laurent Paris


Victoria Beckham



Farah Khan
Farah Khan showcased four collections - glamorous resort wear, a collection inspired by famous movie stars and style icons, Farah Khan's travels to various countries and gorgeous evening dresses.

















*Photos are taken by MRZ Photography for the exclusive use of Chocolate Cats.




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your outfit is stunning! And it looks kinda similar to some of the designs the models were wearing, haha. Chic indeed ;)

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<