Latest Posts

Kuala Lumpur Fashion Week 2013 Day 5 - Ashley Isham

By 18:17 , , ,

My super comfie outfit for the last evening. I love those leggings. If only the weather was a tad cooler for me to wear them more often.

Le Cremeria one of the sponsors for KLFW 2013. My first one in all the 5 days. Seriously..

The final show that closed KLFW 2013, Ashley Isham. Nothing like ending an already amazing week with an international deisgner. Known for his strong tailoring and high octane colour Ashley Isham's collection was a treat to watch. Actually those hi-shine latex leggings on mile long legs could have had show all their own. I can imagine a large amount of talcum powder to get those on. *laughs* I love the structure and texture on those short skirts. He also made floral prints on black look very edgy. 






















So that's a close to KLFW 2013. It has been an amazing fashion week and looking forward to next year!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<