Latest Posts

The Body Shop Satsuma Body Sorbet

By 12:45 , ,

I kept reminding myself that I have to say something about the still new The Body Shop Body Sorbet which I first purchased a few months back. But once it found its place in the fridge I never got around to taking a photo of it. Don't get me wrong, not that I don't like it, I love it. I repurchased the Satsuma Body Sorbet during the Lisa Surihani Meet & Greet and made sure I took a photo of it first before the fridge got a hold of it.


The Body Shop Body Sorbet comes in three scents, Satsuma, Strawberry and Moringa. I went for Satsuma both times. Why? Because I Iove walking around smelling like freshly squeezed orange juice! The Sorbet-like texture melts into the skin without leaving behind any stickiness. My skin simply feels moisturised and soft. The texture is actually designed for the Summer heat which means is perfect for the weather here. Because I leave it in the fridge it gives me this burst of coolness when I put it on. Think orange popsicle and it just makes moisturising more fun. Despite the non-rich texture, hydration lasts through out the day or night. If you a more require intense hydration, you could also layer on the Satsuma Body Butter.

The Body Shop Body Sorbet contains Community Fair Trade Aloe Vera from Guatemala. The aloe leaves are hand-harvested, hand-washed and hand-filleted within 12 hours to preserve the freshness of the gel. The Body Shop trade generates vital income for the farmers of the El Progreso region and has helped to supply educational materials to over 100 schools.

The Body Shop Body Sorbet retails at RM59.90 for 200ml and you can either get it at The Body Shop store or their online store www.thebodyshop.com.my.

Keep updated:


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<