Latest Posts

Setting My Makeup With Urban Decay

By 22:14 , ,

I picked up the Urban Decay Primer Potion in Anti-Aging and Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray about a month back been using themsince. I decided to try the Urban Decay Primer Potion Anti-Aging after my Urban Decay Primer Potion in Orignal was nearly running out. The Original formula has been a staple in my makeup routine for a while now and I swear by it, eyeshadow stays put on my oily lids for 12 hours straight, no creasing.



Compared to the Urban Decay Primer Potion Original formula which sets much drier, the Urban Decay Primer Potion Anti-Aging formula sets just a tiny bit dewy which makes it fantastic for blending eye shadow. It does completely sets after I'm done with all the layering and blending. Only thing is it doesn't last quite as long as the Original formula. Creasing is noticeable after about 8 hours. But I love how it makes colour pop on the eyes. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Anti-Aging is also suppose to minimise the appearance of wrinkles in 8 weeks which I haven't noticed anything yet. I might have younger looking lids in another 4 weeks, we'll see.
 
I think the only other setting spray I have tried is MAC Prep + Prime Skin which I didn't use for very long, I don't remember why though. Bought the Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray on a whim and found myself reaching for it quite often concentrating mostly on the t-zone. I don't really have a problem with my makeup not lasting long as I wear a really good base to help everything stay in place but the t-zone can always use some extra help. The "X" and "T" spritzing formation did need a little getting use too. The one thing I notice about using the setting spray is that makeup on the t-zone lasts a little longer without it melting off after a few hours. On the whole the Urban Decay All Night Setting Spray feels light on the skin without any stickiness.
 
Both products are in travel size because it's a great way to try new things without having to commit to a full size and finding out it might not work for you. Urban Decay Primer Potion Anti-Aging retails at RM46 (6ml) and Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray retails at RM49 (30ml). Both are available at all Sephora outlets.
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. urban decay setting spray is best in town it works really well for me Best women thermal pants online in pakistan
    men best thermal shirt online in pakistan it lasting is super you can enjoy your party without any worry

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<