Latest Posts

Review: Origins Make A Difference Night

By 15:34 , , ,

Feels like I haven't been in front of my laptop in ages. To you guys celebrating the Lunar New Year, hope the year of the goat brings good health, good fortune and loads of happiness. The plan was to wish you guys sooner but unfortunately I wasn't feeling well. I have a lot to catch up on and I am going to start with this new release from Origins that has helped keep my skin in check through out my recovery period. I actually packed it in my hospital bag as part of my basic three step routine. Wasn't going to let the skin suffer just because I was ill. I started using this overnight cream right after I finished experimenting with the La Mer moisturiser.


Origins Make A Difference range is made to 'Rehydrate & Repair' damaged skin. Origins Make A Difference Night Overnight Hydrating Repair Cream helps replenish moisture levels while you sleep especially since the skin's barrier is more vulnerable at night. This overnight cream is formulated with Rose of Jericho, Lychee, Watermelon and Rhodocrosite to help lock in moisture and support skin's natural nighttime self-repair ability.

Expect rich but not heavy from this overnight cream. It was a nice surprise finding that it absorbs quickly despite the rich texture. I used just enough so as to not have any excess product on my face or wake up looking greasy. Best way to use it if you have combination-oily skin, apply just enough or you could do with a little bit extra if your skin is looking a bit more tired or drained than usual.


My skin generally looked refreshed and nourished when I wake up in the mornings without it feeling extra greasy through out the day. It also helps to moisturise any specific dry patches, in my case, those drying up acne bits making it easier to conceal. Unlike the usual my skin feels soft and supple, what I noticed more was that my skin feels some what polished and smooth. That's a bit different. Despite being ill for nearly 2 weeks now, it doesn't seem to show on my skin, it's looking good. You might want to try this if you are on the hunt for an overnight cream, and I have to say the price is really reasonable too.

Origins Make A Difference Night retails at RM190 (50ml) and is available at all Origins outlet.

Keep updated:

*Product courtesy of Origins Malaysia.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<