Latest Posts

Dare To Sing With See By Chloé

By 00:06 , , ,


The first video for See By Chloé Dare to Reveal Yourself is Dare To Sing. I had my very own outdoor rock concert performing for imaginary fans the other day. Just when you thought it's too old to have an imaginary anything. Even had a random guy, a real live one, asking to take a photo with me! I might go on tour next... *laughs hysterically* 





The See By Chloé Dare To Sing Video is all girly and stuff, not my thing. Portraying a rock chick made more sense. Plus it was loads more fun!


I have also made my own video which you guys can view on the See By Chloé siteVote for my video! If you like itClick Like, if you love it Leave a Comment and if you think it's fabulous Share It. If you think this was an awesome way to get to know a little bit more about me then Do All Three!


Read more about Dare To Reveal Yourself with See By Chloé campaign here.

*Photos are taken by MRZ Photography for the exclusive use of Chocolate Cats.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. omg! love ur stocking and the superstar singing poses!!!!! this post is super nice! =D

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<