Latest Posts

Funny Trouble with See By Chloé

By 21:51 , , ,

I thought the video for See By Chloé Funny Trouble is pretty well thought off. It's something obvious yet still funny. I had something else planned for my photos but in absence of a particular item, I improvised. I was holding my breath so that my bottle of See By Chloé wouldn't drop on the way down. I think it was more silly than anything else though. *smacks self*





I have also made my own video which you guys can view on the See By Chloé siteVote for my video! If you like itClick Like, if you love it Leave a Comment and if you think it's fabulous Share It. If you think this was an awesome way to get to know a little bit more about me then Do All Three!



Read more about Dare To Reveal Yourself with See By Chloé campaign here and my Dare To Sing post here.

*Photos are taken by MRZ Photography for the exclusive use of Chocolate Cats.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. oh gosh this series is the best of all! MrZ is able to capture the real you! nice photos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. especially the smiley one right. lol thanks jean! :)

    mrz is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<