Latest Posts

Review: The Body Shop Moisture White Shiso Overnight Triple Boost Serum

By 16:16 , ,

Picking up from where I left off with The Body Shop Moisture White™ Shiso Eye Serum, I have been trying out the recently introduced The Body Shop Moisture White Shiso Overnight Triple Booster Serum and I'm going to start it off with this - 'Results So Fast It's Scary'. Don't worry, nothing went wrong during the test period, so keep your pants on and read on.



The Body Shop Moisture White Shiso Overnight Triple Booster Serum works in three ways - helps  improve pigmented spots and freckles by inhibiting melanin production, reduces the appearance of existing dark spots, and delivers intense hydration to enhance overall skin luminosity. It is formulated with vitamin C, liquorice, shiso and aloe vera.

The Overnight Triple Booster Serum is a light textured pearlescent cream that sinks into the skin easily and has helped lighten the bits of hyper pigmentation from my recent breakout. So those hyper pigmentation that usually takes about over a month to slowly lighten, has reduced in intensity in half the time.



I was also looking radiant and bright which I started to notice the first few days of trying out the serum and that effect continues, but eventually I started looking a bit 'too bright'. Don't get me wrong, although it was nice to see my skin tone evening up and looking clearer as a whole 2 weeks, I started having mismatch foundation problems.. It seems that I had gotten a tad fairer!



The serum delivers good results but with a side effect that I don't particularly fancy. I'm considering reducing the frequency of use to maybe once every alternate days or as a spot treatment for the scars. I'm not sure yet. I didn't however notice any moisturising properties with the serum. But if the results above is something you guys are looking for then you should give this a go.

The Body Shop Moisture White Shiso Overnight Triple Booster Serum retails at RM188.60 (30ml), you only need the smallest amount per use, and is available at The Body Shop outlets or www.thebodyshop.com.my.

*Products courtesy of The Body Shop Malaysia.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<