Latest Posts

Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation

By 15:36 , , ,

Urban Decay has introduced two new base products for Spring, a powder foundation and a concealer. I have been trying them both out and I have thoughts on them. I wanted to review them together but figured it's best to do separate reviews.


Urban Decay Naked Skin High Definition Powder Foundation provides a weightless demi-matte finish with HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology which provides the perfect level of coverage to even out skin tone and optical blurring pigments creates a soft-focus effect.

It took me a while to choose a shade as most of them were pink based, but I eventually settled for Medium Light Warm which has a bit more yellow pigments in it. The texture is buttery soft and it applies really smooth. It comes with a two sided sponge, the airy side to pick up and apply while the soft fluffy side to buff it in to get that smooth finish. There are actually two ways you can use it, either use it dry meaning the usual way or wet for more coverage. I can't say I have used a powder foundation wet before and I'm yet to try it with this one.


Using it dry it's buffs out smooth and does minimise the appearance of my pores with no cakiness. The coverage is light but buildable and I used it on top of a CC Cream and some concealer, I was having a good skin day in the photo. It lasted for a good 7 hours without melting off and help my complexion look bright and fresh through out, except for my t-zone that required touch-ups. The Naked Skin Powder Foundation is also oil free.


Here's something extra, they have also included a pretty pouch in a purple X-Rayed flower design that you can keep you compact in. I don't know about you guys, but I sure do get stressed out when my compacts get scratched. Not only does the Naked Skin Powder Foundation get points for the sleek bronze compact but extra points for the pouch!


In case you're not sure on how to choose the right shade for the Naked Skin Powder Foundation, like how I ended up mulling over it for over 30 minutes, here's a tip - the first part represents shade intensity, and the second indicates shade undertone. 

Urban Decay Naked Skin High Definition Powder Foundation comes in 14 shades, retails at RM140 (9g) and is available at Sephora outlets.

*Product courtesy of Urban Decay Malaysia.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<