Latest Posts

Clinique Pop Lip Colour & Primer - Cola Pop

By 14:54 , ,

I can't help but think of candy every time I look at the packaging of these new lippies from Clinique. Clinique Pop Lip Colour & Primer is basically a rich colour lipstick and smoothing primer in one. It is formulated with Shea and Murumu butters to nourish the lips. The flexible polymers keeps the colours fresh and vibrant while on your lips. The long-wear formulation is meant to last for up to 8 hours.


Clinique has separated the Pop Lip Colour & Primer into 4 categories making it somewhat easier for you to decide which shade you want to go for - Nude, Tawnies, Pinks and Violets. Although I don't think it was very easy to choose from when I checked them out at the counter. They all looked pretty. I was sent Cola Pop to try out and it comes under Nudes, I'm guessing because it's brown based, but far from being nude. Definitely the darkest shade in the entire range and I was a bit sceptical of it at first because I swear it looked dark brown when I first saw it. I would describe Cola Pop as a dark brick red and it turned out to be an awesome colour on me.



It applies smoothly, with no dragging. Despite feeling very moisturising, it doesn't bleed and sets after a few minutes. It does settle into the lip lines after a few hours but it's nothing that's too noticeable on me. It stays put until I decide to eat. After which, because this particular colour is intense it doesn't completely go off, there's still a light layer on my lips. I didn't find a need to reapply asap. It wears comfortably, it's like a lip balm with full on colour. I love the formula of it and it's definitely worth collecting!


Clinique Pop Lip Colour & Primer comes in 16 gorgeous shades. It retails at RM83 and is available at all Clinique outlets and stores, or shop online at www.clinique.com.my.

Keep updated:

* Product courtesy of Clinique Malaysia.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<