Latest Posts

A Video With Lancome - Maqui Blanc Miracle Compact Foundation

By 14:55 , ,

Lancome Malaysia are definitely keeping things exciting. Not only are the set ups for their roadshows pretty and great for a photo backdrop they are now posting up video tutorials on their facebook.


Their video for March is a step-by-step tutorial on how to apply the Maqui Blanc Miracle Compact Foundation, to achieve Crystal Brightness for 12 hours. It features the latest darker shade that is now available at Lancome counters. I can't seem to share the video here so you guys have to click on this link to watch it.

Read the review I did on it here.

I was honoured when Lancome Malaysia asked me to be in the video. How could I say no when Zamri, Lancome Malaysia's National Makeup Artist would be giving me a mini make over in the process *winks*. It didn't occur to me that it required some acting skill until I was told that I was suppose to act natural. Was wondering how I was suppose to do that but it turned out great. At least I think it did. *unsure smile* Great tips from Zamri though!

Click 'Like' or leave a comment on Lancome's facebook at the video link if you guys like the video tutorial and want to see more. Hope you guys enjoyed the video! :)


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. YAY and you look great! It will be great to keep updated with tutorials when they have new products over too =), just an idea.

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<