Latest Posts

Inspired

By 20:26 , , , ,




 
I can't get these songs out of my head, it's insane! Somebody That I Used To Know by Gotye feat. Kimbra is so perfect. The music, the lyrics, it's simple but it goes so much deeper. When it comes to Usher, he is mind blowing. In my books he can do no wrong. So when I heard Phillip Phillips covered You Got It Bad, I was just glued to the tele. Yes I watch American Idol. *bashful smile* I haven't exactly been following it much since Simon Cowell left but this season has been really impressive. Phillip did justice to the song and completely made it his own. The growl is irresistible. Soo sexy!! Pretty obvious who I'm rooting for. *melts*

I know these songs aren't exactly inspiring but I love it so much that I've been listening to it over and over again while getting back into one of the things that I enjoy doing. Jewellery making. I go back to it now and then but lately I'm feeling inspired do a bit more. Too many ideas in my head. Wish I had more time. Spending my weekend creating pretty lil things and trying out a new hair oil from Kérastase which I will be reviewing soon.

Have a good weekend everyone!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i love his version of u got it bad too, it have both the element of jazz & rock, i download it on my mp3, listen to it all the time... glad to know that i'm not the only one =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely his best one yet! i hope he'll be in the finale. love his voice! *melting again..sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<