Latest Posts

Lovechild, Urban Decay New Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Colour

By 14:28 , , ,

I tried Crush from this range and the colour is a show stopper. Urban Decay has come up with two new colours for the Super Saturated High Gloss, Lovechild and Apocalypse.



The formula is just fab! It applies like a dream. The colour is opaque, saturated, high impact and long lasting. This chubby pencil gives you a mega-watt shine and the colour stays on longer than with a lipstick or gloss.

The chubby pencil holds an ultra-creamy formula inside so there is no chance in this lippy going 'squish' or breaking like in a normal lippie case. Each 8mm pencil barrel is color-matched to its shade, making it a piece of cake to find in a messy piece.


I find the texture really creamy and it does a good job at moisturising my lips even without applying a lip balm first thanks to plant derivatives such as Phytosterol which promotes skin hydration and protects the delicate skin on lips. As for the colour Lovechild which is a pale pink hue, the colour looked really pretty when I swatched it. It didn't have the same effect when I applied it on my lips though but it did have a light glossy shine. The colour appeared pale. *sigh* So what I did was applied a very thin layer of foundation on my lips then applied Lovechild on top of it. Well the colour showed a lot better. I have seen this colour on fair skin girls and it comes out beautiful. I'm assuming their natural lip shade would be light as well. Hmm.. I think I prefer Crush on me. The colour stays on for quite a few hours even with bits of munching in between.



Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Colours offers seven bright, fun colours in either creamy or metallic sparkle finishes. To sharpen a chubby pencil you would need a Grind House Sharpener. These are available exclusively at Sephora for RM72.

Note: Product provided by Junipers Journal.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<