Latest Posts

MIFW '11 Day 6: Inside The Quicksilver Roxy Show

By 15:47 , , ,

Who's a Roxy fan?? Me! Me! *hands up* How can you not lurv Roxy, it's fun, colourful and so laidback. Quicksilver and Roxy hit the runway at Malaysia Fashion Week with their Spring Summer 2012 Collections and a very special Swimwear Collection from Roxy. *yayy!* This was on the same day as the MIFA Gala on a super hot afternoon.

Quicksilver Spring Summer 2012 includes a variety of boardshorts and walkshorts with floral and geometric prints and artwork by Quicksilver's very own athletes. For boardies, 4- way Stretched Diamond Dobby will once again be the core of the collection with Extreme Water Repellent Treatment and Quick Dry Material as added features which dries two times faster than the average boardshorts. You will also see plaid shirts, tees and crewneck sweatshirts with bold colours and prints. The "Mak Datin" sitting next to me at the MIFA Gala would've gone gaga over the shirtless almost ripped oiled torsos of the Quicksilver models. Lol!!

Roxy lovers will be so tempted with the swimwear collection that you'd want more than just one pair. *winks* Roxy's special swimwear collection features maillots/monokini, bikinis and tankinis with tiny floral prints and a bright colour palette. It's just so Roxy! There are also some pretty floral dresses (one maxi one that I fancy), overswims with cropped top and sweaters perfect for layering.

Roxy Swimwear







Beachwear









Casual Wear













I still have some photos from YODA and BDA shows so check back some time this week. My outfit for MIFW '11 Day 6 post coming up right after this one. ^^


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow, the guy model pushing the bicycle is so yummy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was pretty pleased to discover this great site.

    I want to to thank you for your time just for this fantastic read!
    ! I definitely savored every bit of it and i also have you book marked to look at new information on your blog.

    Hey there outstanding blog! Does running a blog like this take a large amount of work?
    I've virtually no expertise in programming however I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyway, should you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject however I just needed to ask. Thanks a lot!
    Feel free to surf my website - articles

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<