Latest Posts

Jonathan Liang @ KLFW 2014 & What I Wore

By 01:52 , , ,

I was looking forward to the Jonathan Liang show at Kuala Lumpur Fashion Week 2014 and it didn't disappoint. There was an iridescent jacket this year that I loved, well, it's shiny hence for me it was love. I was a huge fan of the green iridescent jacket shorts combo last year, show stopper that one was. Jonathan Liang stayed true to his signature crisp fabrics and smart silhouettes. The pieces that stole the show however were whites and neutrals iridescent pieces. The collection overall was filled with flawless layering, beautiful mix of textures and fabrics which created a nice contrast.


And here's what I wore for the Jonathan Liang KLFW 2014 show, a dress from the Dude & The Duchess x Jonathan Liang collection. The dress was chosen for me by Jonathan himself and it was so me. Thanks loads to ELLE Malaysia and Jonathan for dressing me for the show.


I managed to get my makeup done at Bobbi Brown before the show albeit quickly but it turned out fantastic as always. Thank you loads Michael from Bobbi Brown Pavilion.


I was also suppose to have a pampering session before the show with L'Oreal Professionnel, the official hair sponsors for KLFW 2014. Unfortunately as the shows were just running late that day I couldn't join them, I was too busy running around. But thank you so much L'Oreal Professionnel for thinking of me. Appreciate it.

I made a quick stop at the Dude & The Duchess x Jonathan Liang ELLE after party. Some of his latest pieces were on display. Didn't stay too long though because I could no longer feel my legs. It was a full day. 


The Jonathan Liang episode spilled over to the next day where I got to have tea with him and Andrea Wong the Editor-in-Chief of ELLE Malaysia, thanks to ELLE Malaysia. Awesome right. 


So that was an exciting experience with Jonathan Liang and ELLE Malaysia at Kuala Lumpur Fashion Week 2014. Thank you so much everyone!

Read more:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. LOVE the dress on u! and that pair of blink blink sneaker!

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<