Latest Posts

Review: Indeed Laboratories Hydraluron Moisture Booster

By 16:44 , , ,

Indeed Laboratories Hydraluron Moisture Booster has been raved about so much that I was really looking forward to trying it out. We have all heard what Hyaluronic Acid can do for our skin which happens to be the main ingredient of Hydraluron.


Hydraluron is a hydration serum that increases skin hydration from below the surface with an ultra-high-quality hyaluronic acid that holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water. It "plumps-up" skin tissue to restore elasticity and firmness short term as well as long term and it also reduces skin roughness and provides a soft, smooth and silky texture to the skin. Hydraluron also boosts the action of your moisturiser by stimulating cell turnover resulting in an improved absorption of active ingredients.

the outer packaging basically explains what the product is about which I thought was very helpful

Hydraluron is a hydration serum inspired by injectable hydration treatments employed in Swiss clinics. These hydration treatments employ a fine needle that is used to administer hundreds of hyaluronic  acid into the skin. Hydraluron is a less invasive, more affordable treatment that can be incorporated into any daily regimen. 

Hydraluron contains two main ingredients. Hyaluronic Acid which is an incredibly hydrating agent that can reach the deep skin layers to boost the skin's ability to moisture itself, to minimize the appearance of deep wrinkles and improve skin's elasticity. Bio engineered strain of Red Marin Algae increases cell turnover, firmness, elasticity and smoothness and brings about fine line reduction. It also contributes excellent skin feel and moisturisation properties.

It's rare that I come across a serum housed in a tube. Hang on, this would be the first one. Despite it being in a tube, I had no problems with squeezing out the required amount. Hydraluron comes out as a thick transparent gel and seemed to absorbed easily when I tried it on my hand, I did however noticed that it did leave a barely there layer of gel when I applied it on my face. I used this after my toner, before my moisturiser. You're still suppose to use your usual moisturiser which helps with surface hydration as Hydraluron is meant for depth hydration.


Upon application I did feel my skin a tad plump or I guess better way to put it would be better hydrated. The thing is though after two weeks, at night only use, I didn't feel comfortable wearing it in the day, I don't think I noticed much of a difference perhaps my skin did look a tad more plump than usual. It does a decent job at hydrating but I can't say much for intensely hydrating though. Perhaps 2 weeks wasn't enough for me to see results on my skin.

If you are interested in Indeed Laboratories Hydraluron Moisture Booster, it is available exclusively at Muse By Watsons - Sunway Pyramid and retails at RM89 (30ml).

Keep updated:





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. ooo do try it out for longer and see how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<