Latest Posts

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush - Radiant Magenta

By 14:41 , ,


I caved as I was curious and now I get it. I suppose it was timely since one of my friends was coming back for a break and I got her to get the Hourglass Ambient Light Blush for me from Space NK. I really wanted to get more than just the one but I wasn't sure how glowy would turn out on oily cheeks. So I opted for Radient Magenta, described as golden fuschia. I swear the swirl in the blush is hypnotic.



I didn't realise that Radiant Magenta is a more intense pink than I expected but I've warmed up to the shade. It looks really pretty. The texture is so buttery that it just blends effortlessly. The colour is really pigmented that I just had to apply it with a light hand. I also found that applying it with a fluffy brush gives me the luminous 'glow from within' look without looking like I have 'extra oily' cheeks.. The colour is builadable for a brighter look. It seems to last throughout the day with minimal fading.

I got the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush - Radiant Magenta from Space NK  London for £28.00. You can also get it from the online store.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<