Latest Posts

I Love... Smell Delicious, Feel Delicious

By 02:40 , ,

I first came across the I Love... products a while back in Superdrug n a trip to the UK. I'm excited that they are now available here because the products smell so yummy! A little bit of a background, I Love Cosmetics Ltd originated from its founder's personal passion for fabulous smelling, fun fragrances. In 2008, James Brown created an exciting new bath, body and beauty brand to set the international market alight.
 

 
The "I Love..." core range incorporates seven fragrances lines across a selection of bath and shower products, body butter, lip balms, hand and body lotions and a range of Gift Sets. New seasonal scents are released on a regular basis to keep things exciting.
 
 
I have been enjoying using these bubble bath and shower creams. I got sent deluxe sizes of - Raspberry & Blackberry, Coconut & Cream, Mango & Papaya and Strawberries & Cream. Natural fruit extracts have been infused in these shower creams to give you all that fruity goodness that's good for your skin and it smells super delicious. It lingers, which is fantastic. Raspberry & Blackberry and Mango & Papaya is fresh and invigorating while Coconut & Cream and Strawberries & Cream are rich creamy scents. Coconut & Cream is major love! My skin feels moisturised and soft with these shower creams.
 
 
The I Love... bath, body and beauty collection is available exclusively in Muse by Watsons in Sunway Pyramid and Watsons in Paradigm and KLCC. The Bubble Bath and Shower Cream and priced at RM27.60 (500ml). The general price range is between RM21.20 - RM27.60.
 
Keep updated:
 
*Product courtesy of Muse by Watsons.
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<