Latest Posts

Clinique Just Browsing Brush-On Styling Mousse

By 16:08 , , ,

Had I received this product earlier, reviewing it would have been a challenge. 10 weeks on after the butchery of my brows, I'm finally comfortable with taking close up photos of them. They are still  recovering from that traumatic experience and still a tad sparse at some parts but it's starting to look like how they were before the incident.
 

 
The new Clinique Just Browsing Brush-On Styling Mousse is designed to define, tint and tame the most unruly brows, giving the appearance of fuller, thicker brows instantly. It is formulated with a combination of silicone film formers, it keeps the brows in place, prevents smudging and provides sweat and water-resistant wear lasting for up to 24 hours.

Clinique Just  Browsing Brush-On Styling Mousse has been great to use with brows filled in to keep hairs in place or on days when I just want some definition. I like the gel-mousse formula, my brows never look wet or turn out crispy, it just stays in place. The mini brush applicator makes it amazingly easy to manoeuvre  through the brows coating the hairs evenly. It also picks up just enough product so that it doesn't get all sticky in between. I can exactly attest to its 24 hour long-wearing formula but after a 10 hour day, my brows still looked good with no smudging. The shade Black/Brown that I have on in the photos gives my brows a slight tint making it appear softer when worn alone. When I want that bold brow look, I just fill in the brows with brow powder and then run through with the styling mousse.
 
 
To apply Just Browsing according to Clinique, use the full side of the wand and apply mousse to the inner part of the brow with an upward stroke. Then apply in a sweeping motion across the body of the brow. Finally, use the tip of the wand to fill in sparse areas of extend the ends of each brow.
 
Clinique Just Browsing Brush-On Styling Mousse is available in four flattering shades - Soft Blonde, Soft Brown, Deep Brown and Brown/Black, and retails at RM65. You can find it at all Clinique counters and www.clinique.com.my.
 
Keep updated:
 
*Product courtesy of Clinique Malaysia.
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<