Latest Posts

Clinique Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara

By 04:19 , , ,

Forget volumising. Lets fatten up the lashes instead! Ok so I love the name. The new Clinique Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara is the latest addition to the chubby family. It creates bold, volumised and luscious lashes with just a few strokes of an oversized brush.



Oh yes, a new volumising mascara to try out. I'm excited! Housed in a chubby tube, it also comes with a corresponding chubby wand. Not only was I sceptical about the chunky wand, I wasn't too sure about the rubber bristles either as I haven't exactly had the best experience with either one. The formula is fluid enough to coat each lash evenly. One coat defines and separates the lashes, making them more obvious yet still natural. Two coats gives you bold lush lashes. It's so easily buildable that you can keep on going for a third coat and it still looks great sans spidery effect. The longest I had the mascara on was for 10 hours and I didn't experience any smudging at all. It stays put until I remove it. The only thing I needed to get used to was the chubby wand. Trying to get it right into the corner bits is quite a challenge, so what I do is have a spooly at hand to separate the corner lashes if it gets stuck together. Problems with small eyes.


It has been a while since I went wild about a mascara. It's quite difficult for me to find one that will make my lashes look just the way I like it. The Chubby Lash gives me that 'whoosh effect' that I want. It instantly opens up my small eyes, making me look awake. It's also great for my everyday go to look for eyes - defined brows, a neutral eyeshadow, ditch the liner and pile on the mascara. Instant pretty! Not much else to say, I love this mascara.
 
The new Clinique Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara is ophthalmologist tested and safe for sensitive eyes contact wearers. It is only available in one shade here, Jumbo Jet. It retails at RM66 and is available at Clinique counters and at www.clinique.com.my starting September.
 
Keep updated:
 
*Product courtesy of Clinique Malaysia.
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<