Latest Posts

September Favourites and Happenings

By 23:39 , ,

I don't usually do a favourites post, I think the only other one I have done was for end of last year. But since it's been a good month with things I have been loving, something different that I did and awesome people that I have been spending time with, I figured why not. So maybe there is something about Virgos and September that we feel like celebrating all month long or maybe that's just me because it has been all about cakes and desserts almost everyday this month. Oh yeah!

the no plan birthday that turned into a chilled out day with reiko and jean. thank you guys for the birthday treats!!


it's not what you think. it's the present from tammy! she knows how much I love Pandora rings and got me this one. I can't believe it's been 8 years that we have known each other. thank you tammy!!
 
Apart from Chocolate Cats turning 6 this month which also happens to be my birthday month, an unexpected mail dropped in my inbox. I was invited by The Malaysian Women's Weekly to do a beauty talk in conjunction with their 15th Anniversary on the Beauty Bus at two separate venues It was my first time doing anything like it and it turned out great. Thank you loads MWW for the exciting experience!

 
There are also a few products that I have been loving this month, they are mostly makeup though. I bought the Dior Blush a little while but only decided to whip it out this month because I needed to time to stare it first, you guys understand. The shade I got is New Red which is a gorgeous poppy red which translates so beautifully on the cheeks. It can either be used sheer or layered on for a brighter pop of colour. My lashes have been looking so lush thanks to the new Clinique Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara. Seriously flutter worthy (review here).


I recently picked up a Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Roomiest Rose which is such a pretty everyday shade. Not something I would usually choose, but it looks great. The Nars Velvet Shadow Stick in Sukhothai is one that I have been having on my eyes a lot this month. It's described as shimmering peacock but oddly enough it comes off as a brown based green on me. I smudge it on for a wash of colour, pile on the chubby lash and I'm ready to go. The latest brush from Bobbi Brown has been keeping my under eyes looking smooth lately. The Full Coverage Face & Touch Up brush is so versatile. A full review will be up soon.

 
There is only one skincare product in my favourites list which my skin has been loving. The latest SK-II RNA Power Serum is amazing. My laugh lines are less visible, my skin bouncier and basically looking really good. I have done a full review on this one here. If you guys have read my previous post, I have already mentioned this one, the Japanese Camellia Cream from The Body Shop Spa Of The World range smells gorgeous and has been keeping my skin well moisturised and looking healthy.

 
So that's what my September has been like. Hope you guys have had a wonderful one as well!

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<