Latest Posts

Bobbi Brown Instant Detox Mask

By 17:18 , , ,

And here's the clay mask that I heard would never get here but got here eventually. Bobbi Brown Instant Detox Mask is a purifying mask targeted at deep cleansing the skin making it look healthier and clearer. I don't know about you but I always get excited about black/grey masks. It's just fun to have on.

 This particular one is formulated with a blend of Hawaiian Sea Water and mineral-rich Amazonian White Clay which work together to help extract toxin and impurities, while reducing the appearance of pore size. Combined with the detoxifying powers of Sea Salt and Sea Water, the powerful clay-based formula helps remove debris and excess oil while simultaneously nourishing.
So it's a thick clay mask that isn't really scented except for a subtle non-intrusive clay-ish scent. It's easy to spread and all you need is a thin layer. I leave it on between 2-3 minutes. Any longer it could be a bit too drying for the skin as I found out when I left it on for about 6 minute because I got carried away watching youtube videos that one time. Otherwise I have had a good experience with the Instant Detox Mask.
After washing it off with warm water, I find my skin feel very clean and smooth. It's also non-stripping as long as you leave it on for the required time. I have used this mask quite a few times and found that it keeps my skin feels generally clean and helps control oil over the next two days or so. As to whether it completely unclogs the pore, I feel that it works best after a light scrub. But if you do have seriously congested pores than you might need to find other options. I also pair this mask with the Skin Nourish Mask (review here) whereby my skin gets detoxed first and then nourished and hydrated after. Skin care products also tend to absorb better after using this mask. I haven't seen any difference in my pore size yet though, perhaps there could be results with more frequent use.
Bobbi Brown Instant Detox Mask retails at RM177 and is available at all Bobbi Brown outlets.
*Product courtesy of Bobbi Brown Malaysia.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<