Latest Posts

Shills Black Angel Bamboo Charcoal Whitening Mask

By 10:43 , ,

My first time trying out a product from Shills (a Taiwanese brand) and I'm rather impressed, thanks to OnlyBeauty.com.my. I'm quite open to trying out products that says "whitening" lately. Last night I tried out Shills Black Angel Bamboo Charcoal Whitening Mask *wow isn't that a mouthful*. Since I only had one packet, I didn't really expect to see instant results.. Read on..


The Ingredients (click photo to enlarge)

At the top of the packet, it's described as "deep cleansing". But it's also suppose to have some sort of anti-bacterial qualities with excellent absorption, able to draw out impurities such as "fat" and dirt that clogs the pores. I'm not too sure about the "fat" part though. So I'm just going to tell you what I thought of the mask.

The mask itself is black and quite thick compared to the usual sheet masks I've used. It was generously soaked with essence. As any sheet masks, it's slightly big but I'm not complaining because at least I know it fully covers my face. *lol*


As you can see the essence is not black like the mask.. :P

My face felt cool when I put it on. The essence had a pleasant essence-like smell. I had it on for 15 minutes and when I took it off I noticed the essence had almost fully absorbed into my skin. My skin looked brighter and clearer instantly. Here's the best part, when I woke up this morning, my skin wasn't as oily as it usually is! It wasn't dry or anything, just less oily and still looking clear. My make up went on smoothly too.


I'm definitely liking this Deep Cleansing mask and would go get a whole box to see better results!

Retail Price: RM59 for 7 pieces (1 box)

Get it at:
SHILLS Concept Store
LG-06, Lower Ground Floor, (next to Guardian)
Berjaya Times Square,
No. 1 Jalan Imbi, 55100 KL.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<