Latest Posts

Clinique x Chocolate Cats in Bangkok

By 10:38 , , , ,

I've dubbed this week, "Clinique Week"! Yummy food and a boost of radiance involved. ^^

Clinique Flight MH788 to Bangkok

It was my first time to Bangkok believe it or not! Where does Clinique come in? Well.. you have to read my series of posts to find out. *winks* 


You can't imagine how excited I was to find out that I was going to Bangkok. What was even more cool, I was informed I would be staying at the prestigious St. Regis. Is that awesomeness or what. No wait, it's super awesomeness.

I went in late July with a fabulous group of ladies and upon touch down at the Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok we were quickly wisked away by a St. Regis staff to the hotel. As I stepped out of the van at the entrance of St. Regis, my personal butler greeted me by name and showed me straight to my room. I must say he was a cute one. :P

The interior of the hotel was gorgeously inviting. Every detail was meticulously thought off. And when I got to my room all I could think of was, "Now this is a room I could spend a whole day in". What's the first thing I did after my cute personal butler left, I whipped out my camera and started snapping away. *typical.. lol!*

The Lobby




The Room



After a quick few minutes of being trigger happy, I rushed off with the group for a bit of shopping but got caught in the insane Bangkok traffic jam! Gives a whole new meaning to being stuck in a jam. 


2 hours and a few thousand bhats later, it was time for dinner. Home Kitchen - aunthentic Thai cuisine where the locals like to chill. You know it's got to be good if the locals go there! Lurv the tom yam, would have had more if my stomach was super expandable!






After all that heavenly spicyness, what better way to end the day than with a Thai Massage. I was in Bangkok, so I had to try it. Another first for me. I felt like rag doll being twisted about or was it a pizza dough being tossed around. *lol* But I'm glad I tried it, only in Bangkok! Only that one time. :P



By the time I got back to the hotel it was after midnight and I was exhausted. The luxurious bed beckoned to me and I rushed to it *here kitty kitty..*. Not before a mini snack. I had these lovely sweet munchies left for me on the table *droolzz*.



Up bright and early the next day. Loads going on and I was definitely looking forward to it!

Read more on Clinique x Chocolate Cats series of post:
Loads of Food
Launch! New Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Extra Radiance Renewer


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh my god. That was your ROOM?! I thought it was the lobby! So amazing! :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww!!!!!!!!! beautiful!! but i can't afford stay hereee

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<