Latest Posts

Orla Kiely x Uniqlo: Gorgeous Prints

By 01:01 , , ,








When I hear Orla Kiely, I think classic, bold, clean and fun prints with vibrant colours. Great to add that bit of flair to your outfit. I lurv lurv the bags! Definitely a must have. Clothes range from £95 - £370. Now thats forking out quite a bit if you are the type of person thats just itching to buy something every week, like me. :)

I have been looking forward to the Orla Kiely for Uniqlo Collection the second I heard about it. It made its way to Uniqlo Malaysia stores on Friday last week and I was ready to shop. The designs for the tees are so pretty and it included Orla Kiely's trademark stem print. Perfect for Spring since prints are all the rage. As much as I was dying to get at least one I had some issues with the fit and the smallest size for the dresses is M. So I ended up getting two shirts and a stole with Orla Kiely's trademark stem print. Looks just lovely!! Prices for this collection are really affordable. The shirt is RM129.90 each and stole for RM39.90. I might just get a few more shirts. I'm so weak when it comes to pretty prints. *grins*

You can check out part of the collection at Uniqlo Malaysia or drop by the nearest store for the full collection. If you're one for prints, you're bound to get something. They're irresistable!

Keep up with the latest from Uniqlo Malaysia on facebook.

Shirt: Orla Kiely for Uniqlo | "F" Pendant Necklace: Swarovski | Oval Pendant Necklace: Flea Market in London

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. the last photo is the best of all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool right, i like that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi fatin, i love orla too!

    i currently in dublin, unfortunately no uniqlo store here, but i love the orla's shirt in multi stem and cars print.

    do u know exactly the shirt's price in msia?

    i tengok ebay, mahalnya.

    tq!
    aida

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi aida :)

    don't buy from ebay, it'll cost a bomb! you should get someone here to get it for you first because it's really worth it.

    price list:
    long sleeve shirt - rm129.90
    graphic tees - rm59.90
    dress - rm169.90
    stole - rm39.90

    hope you manage to get you hands on some of the stuff. pay a family member or friend if you have to, cheaper than ebay. lol

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<