Latest Posts

L'Oréal Professionnel Majirel Cool Cover

By 01:05 ,


Three weeks, six hair washes, a new hairstyle and somewhat freshly coloured hair later, I can finally tell you about the latest L'Oréal Professionnel Majirel Cool CoverMajirel Cool Cover is the first chrome, high resistant with intense even coverage. The new formula in the Majirel Cool Cover range is specially formulated to help neautralise warm tones making it easier to achieve the shade you want. The advanced technology contains Ionene G and Incell and is designed to protect the hair as well as the colour. Majirel Cool Cover also resists colour fade when exposed to elements such as UV lights and salt water. There are 18 shades to choose from -  which ranges from brown to light blonde.



I was very excited to try out the Majirel Cool Covers because it offers up to 100% coverage of grey hair. Might still be somewhat of a difficult subject to broach especially when you know you're still not at an age when greys should be a problem. Unfortunately I've noticed some annoying greys  sprouting, I blame it on stress.

I did my Majirel Cool Cover done at the Toni & Guy new outlet in Bangsar and went with the latest shade, Mocha. I was pleasantly surprised despite the presence of a bleaching agent that my scalp didn't sting terribly although there was some discomfort as my scalp has gone all sensitive in recent months. The outcome, a rich chocolate shade with no grey strands in sight. I actually flipped through sections and they were all well covered.


Why it took me a little while before I did the review was because I wanted to see how the colour held up after a few washes. So six washes later the stray strands of greys are still no where in sight and they're very much covered. The roots however have already started growing out so I can already see bits of grey roots which is unavoidable. The colour as a whole has gone a tad brighter which is normal. Otherwise Mocha has held up really well so far.


L'Oreal Professionnel Majirel Cool Cover is a good option for not only those annoying greys but also if you're looking a for a rich colour. It also works if your hair is prone to brassiness. 

L'Oréal Professionnel Marjirel Cool Covers is available at Toni & Guy Salons. To find a salon nearest to you go to www.toniandguy.com.my. The price depends on your hair length. Roots touch up is RM140.

Thank you loads L'Oreal Professionnel Malaysia and Toni & Guy for the fab new colour.

Keep updated:

Toni & Guy
No. 58-1 Jalan Maarof
Bangsar Baru
59000 Kuala Lumpur
03-22881988
Mon-Sat 10am-8pm
Sunday10am-7pm

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. i might need this in a few weeks time, when my hair grew longer. ah.. problem of hair dye!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really like that color, but i`m with a problem of hair dye too...and really thin hair :(

      Delete
  2. Finest benefit regarding through this of promoting your brand is that you will get potential purchasers without involving middle men. buying usa facebook likes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The post is very nice. I just shared on my Facebook Account.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Transtronic säljer, installerar och producerar våra egenutvecklade elektroniska riktinstrument, för kunder som arbetar framförallt inom bergborrindustrin. https://www.transtronic.se/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats a beautiful colour, which mocha shade is that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love this Kerastase Scalp Treatment! It has helped me immensely with my dandruff and itchy scalp.

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<