Latest Posts

Review: Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins Cream

By 03:24 , ,

How would you like to wake up to a brighter complexion? Origins recently introduced a new night cream, Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins Mineral-enriched Renewal Cream which is targeted at renewing your skin while you sleep so that you will wake up in the morning looking radiant and refreshed. 



Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins Cream works in three ways - it Reboots your skin while you're sleeping with moisture-rich cream infuses with Vitamins A,C, E, B, B5, H and Folic Acid plus skin-strengthening Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium and Zinc; it Renews the skin with exfoliating extracts including Chestnut Seed Extract to restore baby smooth skin; and Replenish by helping rebuild skin's moisture barrier with Wheat Germ, Barley Extract and Raspberry Leaf.

I was asked to try out Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins Cream together with the GinZing Energy-boosting moisturiser for morning use and it has been a refreshing combination. I've actually reviewed the GinZing Energy-boosting moisturiser some time last year, you guys can have a look at it here.



The scent for the Night-A-Mins Cream cream reminded me of the GinZing Moisturiser, it's fresh and citrusy, very calming. It's an aromatic blend of Valerian, Neroli, Orange and Vanilla Oils Essential Oils. Simply love it.



Before trying the Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins Cream I was having a bit of a peeling issue on my nose. That tends to happen when I don't get enough sleep, at least that's what I think. This night cream has as a rich creamy slight oily texture that I wasn't sure whether it was going to work for me. It absorbs quite well but I find that it leaves my skin looking and feeling a tad oily. Waking up the first three morning I experienced some peeling especially on my dried up acne scars as well as my nose which didn't seem to stop peeling for the following days. Although I have to admit that my skin felt amazingly soft and looked more fresh. It was really nice to follow up with the GinZing Moisturiser in the morning as the gel texture is light, absorbs easily and works well under makeup.



I did however decide to stop using the Night-A-Mins for a few days because I couldn't get my nose to stop peeling. I continued after three days after I got the peeling was under control. From then on, I used the Night-A-Mins Cream on alternate night which seemed to work for me better. Another reason why I opted for alternate night was because despite the rich and oily texture I found that my skin wasn't hydrated enough and felt a tad tight on some parts so including my normal moisturiser in between was a better option.

Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins Cream is formulated for combination-dry skin. There is an Oil-Free version for combination-oily skin. If you're looking for a night cream that renews while you sleep and gives you baby soft skin in the morning, have a look at the Night-A-Mins Cream.

Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins Cream is available at all Origins counters and retails at RM115 (50ml).

Keep updated:
Origins Malaysia Facebook
www.origins.my
www.origins.com

*Products courtesy of Origins Malaysia.




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. hello fatin, may I know what's your current moisturizer?

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<