Latest Posts

Dessert with FatiN : Lemon Meringue Pie

By 23:14 , ,


Note : This is not a food review. The dessert featured here is already amazing! I'm just sharing with you desserts I love. :)

Much Lurv to this Divine Pie!!

I can't even begin to tell you how impossible it is to find a decent Lemon Meringue Pie (LPM) in KL. So what's the next best thing? Wait til I get a call from my Aunt telling me to come over coz there's a freshly baked Lemon Meringue Pie waiting for me. Yup that's right, homemade baby!!

This is one of those "Either You Like Or You Don't" type of dessert. There's no in between with the LPM. No artificial flavouring, lemon or vanilla essence used as this is homemade. It's about the crust, the lemon, the egg whites and a lotta lurrv.


Lemon Meringue Pie

Pastry crust filled with lemon curd and topped off with meringue.



The pastry crust so light and flaky. The lemon curd is beyond divine. The taste so rich and full. The golden brown meringue sits beautifully with its tempting peaks.

It just melts away in your mouth leaving you either satisfied or wanting more. For me it was wanting loads more! Lol!

My first slice :)

Aerial view of my first slice

Look at how yummy it looks..
The lemon curd is calling my name!

The golden lemon curd and tempting meringue peaks

My second slice ;)

My THIRD slice!! Lol!!
The rest I brought home! *Evil Laugh*

I'm always on standy for those LPM calls. Or any dessert calls for that matter. My Aunt is fantastic at baking!! I'm waiting for the return of her Devil's Chocolate Cake and Luxurious Fruit Cake!!

Where
5 minutes away from where I live! :P

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. gr8 nite out wif u yesterday ^^
    ur aunt can bake devil's choc cake??? oh em gee

    xoxo elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was fun hanging out with you too! :)

    yeap, she bakes a bunch of other yummy stuff too.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. luk tasty...i luv meringue!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. BENCI YOU!!! and you know why.

    SOB SOB SOB

    ReplyDelete
  5. next time i'll give you a LMP call too k.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<