Latest Posts

Sneak Peek : Lancôme Fall 2011 Collection - 29 St.Honoré

By 20:29 ,

Lancôme Fall 2011 Collection - 29 St.Honoré pays homage to everything that embodies Parisian chic and glamour. Lancôme goes classic this fall. Think neutral eyes, lightly flushed cheeks and sexy red lips!


The piece that stands out from this collection that made me go "Ooo!! Aahh!!" is the blush. Short of shrieking, it is super pretty with the Lancôme Institute and La Tour Eiffel embossed onto it with gold shimmer.

Maison Lancome

How in the world will I ever deface the Eiffel Tower in all its glory. Gosh!! I know I will eventually have to use it but maybe I'll just stare it for another week.. or two.

I have a few more things to share with you from the fall collection so check back soon. *winks*

Read about my latest must have from Lancôme, Maqui Miracle liquid foundation here.

The start of my 14 Hour Test

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<