Latest Posts

Birthday Dinner and a Bracelet

By 10:27 , , , , ,

Okay I know I haven't exactly been posting regularly. It's just that I've been trying to finish up loads of work stuff before next week. Malaysia International Fashion Week 2011 is happening next week and it's going to be hectic!

I managed to have a proper sit down meal yesterday instead of the having a Subway on the go the past few days. It's a wonder I didn't choke at any point of time. It was a birthday meal so it had to be a sit down. No not mine, mine was way back in September. It was a friend's birthday so dinner was my treat.

The venue was San Francisco Steakhouse at KLCC. Before I go on about the food I realised I was wearing one of my new bracelets when I looked through the photos. It's the gold studded friendship bracelet I bought from Jeans Closet. I figured the light blue was a great contrast to my red knitted top. It can go pretty dressy too.

Drink: Ice Latte - RM9.50

Gold Studded Friendship Bracelet from Jeans Closet - RM30

So for dinner we had the San Francisco Burger which is a classic beef burger topped with beef bacon slices and melted cheddar cheese. I'm not sure if the portion was tiny or it just looked tiny because the plate was extra large. Otherwise the beef was tender and juicy but was a tad on the well done side despite asking for a medium well. For RM22.90 it was alright but I felt they could have been more generous with the portion at the price.

Was munching one this while waiting for my food. Needless to say I was starving.


Since I've had a craving for something fishie I went for the obvious Fish and Chips. Would have lurved a good pub style one though. No chance of that happening so I'll take what I can get. The two fillets of fish were more than enough to fill me up. Well seasoned batter with fish still looking white and nice inside. The coleslaw was crunchie and wasn't drenched in mayo. Plus point. The tartar sauce wasn't something I really fancied. I'm a salt and vinegar kinda chic. *seriously missing pub style fish and chippies* RM26.90 for this dish.


For dessert I opted for the Chocolate Marble Cake drizzled with blueberry coulis. The layers of thick rich chocolate, sponge and cream was quite alright. I'm guessing it was freshly made coz the sponge was still moist. Would have preferred a raspberry coulis though. RM12.90 a slice.


I was well stuffed and sleepy after. Well back to meals on the go today. If you don't hear from me again this week, stay tuned for next week. It's going to be rocking awesome!! ^^

San Francisco Steakhouse
Ground Floor (Same row as Dome),
G45B/136, Suria KLCC.
Phone No : 03-2382 0329/27
Opening hours: 10am-10pm

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. yummy meal and lovely bracelet :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your bracelets are so pretty! Cant wait for Fashion Week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the bracelets are pretty, (: and the food looks absolutely scrumptious =0=!

    CMPang x
    http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. food!! more food!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherry: Thanks sherry! ^^

    Anonymous 1: Fashion week!! Woohoo!!

    Mai: Thanks Mai! You might want to check out Jeans Closet. ^^

    Anonymous 2: Tell me about it, it's nearly 1am and I'm hungry looking at that burger.. lol

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<