Latest Posts

Taking Care of Your Smoochers with Olive Oil

By 23:17 , ,

Mediterranean beauty secret no more! Extra Virgin Olive Oil has been used for centuries as part of a natural beauty and skin care ingredient as it's an antioxidant rich in vitamins and minerals.

When it comes to Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a beauty product, I assume it'll naturally be super moisturising. Which means, if it were in a foundation, it would be a huge no no for my oily-combination skin but since it's a lip balm, super moisturising is a thumbs up. This Olive Lip Balm from Simunovich Olive Estate helps protect against dry, cracked, damaged lips. In case you're wondering, which I'm sure you are, it's a brand out of New Zealand which makes their own brand of extra virgin olive oil and all natural skin care products Olive and Tebe.



This Olive lip balm comes in a squeeze tube which is a super plus for hygiene purposes. I don't really fancy dipping my finger into a pot you see. I really like the light texture which absorbs with ease without feeling sticky. It leaves my lips feeling soft, comfortable and I notice that I don't have to reapply it ever so often. It has a light yellow tinge and has a faint fragrance which reminds me of a cross between honey and cinnamon *yumms.. but no taste though..*. It's suitable for all skin types.


Now you're ready to smooch away with those soft lips! *winks*

Simunovich Olive Lip Balm retails at RM24/10ml and is available from their counters at Metrojaya, The Curve and Bukit Bintang Plaza.

Note: Product provided by Junipers Journal for review. This review has also been posted on Junipers Journal.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<