Latest Posts

a mocha on 2/1/12

By 16:26 , ,

My first post for the new year and I've decided to keep it short and sweet. Also because I'm suffering from post holiday episodes. No more Coffee Bean Virginia Brownies til Christmas comes round again! Which means no more Starbucks Toffee Nut Latte either! That's just torture! *sobs*

I took some time to plan out the months ahead over a strong glass of mocha yesterday. Planning includes which new makeup stuff shall I get, what fashion trends to follow, which new bag to lust for and all that jazz. Lol! I'm lurving the soft pastels and prints overload for Spring Summer. Looks like it's going to be an exciting one.

On nails: Sephora It-Girl

I finally took out a brand new mascara out of the box as well and decided to take it for a ride. I was expecting amazingness in a tube but it was rather disappointing. Featured in the photo is MAC's Opulash Mascara Optimum Black. I'll be reviewing this soon, so keep a look out for it. ^^





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<