Latest Posts

Crosswires - MAC Cremesheen

By 23:39 ,

For you guys celebrating the Chinese New Year, may the year of the Dragon be an awesome one!

So.. I have been contemplating on getting another lippie from MAC. It was between Crosswires or Vegas Volt. But for some strange reason Vegas Volt isn't available in Malaysia, so I decided to put that one on hold. Recently Crosswires found its way to me *rejoice*.  It isn't exactly a new colour and is part of the permanent line.



MAC Cremesheen in Crosswires is a pretty shade of coral pink. Since it's a cremesheen formula like Lickable *fave* it's rich, well pigmented and leaves a soft sheen on the lips. Though I would still suggest applying a light layer of lip balm before. I lurv how it has that look-at-me vibe yet still appears rather subdued. Plus it's great for the coming Spring. At times like this I prefer to conveniently ignore the fact that I'm living in a country with only that one season. Lol! This is also one of those lippies which would look great on most skin tones.



For a very soft look with Crosswires I just dab it on my lips and smudge it out with my finger, comes out a stained look. Pretty without trying too hard. For a splash of colour I apply two layers of it, with a brush for a perfect lip line. Still pretty but a tad more daring. Great staying power too. Lurv it!


MAC Cremesheen range retails at RM68. For my previous write up on MAC Cremesheen in Lickable click here.




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Why3 vegas volt not available in malaysia?same with the velvet teddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this great article, Very well & insightful.
    Macbook Repairs sheen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been there in Malaysia last March, and the SA told me Vegas Volt is only available in the US. I got Viva Glam 1 instead. Sadly when I got home in the Philippines, Crosswires is not available here too! I had it before and I love the pinky coral shade. Luckily though, my student's dad works there and I had a chance to get Crosswires. Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<