Latest Posts

Review: The Body Shop All-In-One Cheek Colour - Macaroon

By 20:46 ,

Okay so I couldn't stay away. *laughs* I have been wanting to check out The Body Shop New All-In-One Cheek Colour from the New! All-In-One Collection for the past week but have been running around like a headless chicken-cat trying to finish off work and doing last minute Raya stuff. I managed to pop by The Body Shop KLCC earlier in the day while doing some last minute Raya grocery shopping. What's a festive season without all the last minute stuff right. It'll just take the fun out of everything.

All I wanted to do was try out some colours but it's next to impossible to walk out of a Body Shop store empty handed. Yes, I bought one. After trying out all seven shades, I opted for the one that I didn't think I would get.


Before we get to the shades, apart from the cheek colour the New All-In-One Collection includes the All-In-One BB Cream and Concealer. The BB cream is so fascinating. Tried it out too. But didn't have time to play around much with it. Have to say this particular range of colour adaptable BB cream caters for medium to medium-dark skin tones.

Back to the Cheek Colour, when I saw the shades online I was sure I was going to get Flushed but when I saw it in store, it was too shimmery despite the really nice shade. I settled on Macaroon which I thought looked too sweet in the pan but was a really pretty shade on my cheeks. Macaroon is a matte cheek colour of a pinky-peach shade which gives my cheeks that healthy flush. It has very subtle  and scattered shimmer bits only noticeable in the pan but non-existent when applied.


The All-In-One Cheek Colour is very different compared to the old range of cheek colours. When I was swatching it I noticed that it's so much more fine and smoother compared to the previous ones. I tried it on my cheeks when I was at the store and was well impressed with the result, it blends out super easily and gives a lovely natural colour to the cheeks. Unlike the previous range that went on looking a tad powdery this new range has a satin smooth finish. Two layers gives you a healthy glow and the intensity is buildable depending on your preference without it looking or feeling heavy. I applied 3 layers with a light hand for that pretty pinch of colour. It looks as sweet as the name! Doesn't mean I look yummy though. *insane laugh*



I had it on for 6 hours and the colour is still on my cheeks with minimal fading. Keep in mind yours truly has oily cheeks. Seriously impressed with this new improved formula and at RM53 for 4g it's worth the price. It has a selection of seven shimmer and matte shades. It is also dermatologically tested.

To purchase The Body Shop New All-In-One Cheek Colour online click here. But that takes out the fun in getting your fingers all smudged with colour and trying it on your cheeks. So I suggest drop by the nearest store to get yourself prettified. Keep updated with the latest from The Body Shop Malaysia via their facebook.

Back to helping out with baking the last batch of Pineapple Jam Tarts now. I'm hearing screams of help from the kitchen. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri guys!! :)



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The blush colour is so pretty!! :D
    Selamat Hari Raya to you, Fatin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura! Have a good break and happy raya visiting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<