Latest Posts

Christmas Log, Quiche and Oreos @ Cafe Chino, Hilton KL

By 23:53 , , ,

I decided to drop by Cafe Chino at Hilton KL for tea yesterday since I was nearby. It felt very Christmasy with a fire place complete with stockings, reindeers adorning the stairs near the Cosmo Lounge and a super huge Santa Clause at the Coffee House. I just realised I should have taken photos. *smacks head*


I was peckish as lunch was a light quick one so I opted for something savoury before the sweeties. The Balsamic Vegetable Feta Cheese Quiche (RM22) was perfect to fill me up with room for cakes. The crust was light and flaky and the quiche was smooth. A tad more feta wouldn't hurt though.


And how could I not order the Christmas Log (RM16) when Christmas is just four days away. Moist chocolate sponge with rich dark chocolate cream filling encased in buttercream icing was my sinful chocolate fix of the day. *yumss*



I think the lil angel was calling out to me when I ordered the Oreo Cheesecake (RM16). Isn't she pretty. The cake on the other hand was just as "pretty". It was smooth with just the right amount of oreo to keep me wanting more. Of course that lasted until I polished off the cake then realised it was a bit much. Lol.


This reminds me I have to get more Virginia Brownies from Coffee Bean before Christmas. It's already Wednesday, gosh I have to be quick!

Cafe Chino @ Hilton KL | facebook
Lobby
3 Jalan Sentral,
50740 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : 03-22642264
Webpage: http://life.hiltonkl.com/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<