Latest Posts

Stila Lip Glaze in Apricot

By 20:57 , , ,

Stila fans, are you reading this? Stila's back in town via Sephora!! Much to my dismay I only one product from Stila to review, the popular Lip Glaze. If it's anything like a cake or cookie glaze, the colour will surely turn out looking yummy.


 
Stila Lip Glaze is an ultra-high shine lip gloss in a click pen with a brush tip. If you're not use to using a click pen turn it over so that the brush faces up and twist the bottom of the pen to a clicking sound. Do this until you see the gloss ooze out onto the brush. This way you can easily control the amount you need.



Apricot (08) is a melon nectarine shade which appears rather light. Once I swatched it, it came out a very sheer orange beige with micro glitter. Apricot doesn't exactly offer any colour to my lips but it does give that super glossy shine effect. Oh so kissable! A sheer gloss like this one would be great if you're going for a nude lip look or applied over a lip colour. It doesn't dry out my lips and lasts as long as I don't eat anything. It has a sweet vanilla-ish scent that I rather fancy.





I've only had two other Stila Lip Glaze before this and I think it's a fun gloss to have around but is definitely on the pricey side. A must have for Stila fans though!

Stila Lip Glaze are now available at Sephora outlets for RM71 (0.08floz/2.4ml).

*Note: Product provided by Junipers Journal.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<