Latest Posts

Blackout with Paris Hilton Sunnies

By 21:50 , , , ,


Remember my Eye Experience with Malaya Optical about 2 weeks back? Fancy eye wear, new range of Paris Hilton sunnies and my on going lust for Rayban Wayfarers.. that episode? Well I got to choose a pair of Paris Hilton sunnies to style and I went for the biggest and most glamorous one there was. The black exterior with red inside.. so chic!

When it came to styling, obviously I'm not into Paris Hilton sense of style so I decided to incorporate it into something I'd wear. So this time it's all black and all street.. with studs! It's also great to hide behind when I'm sleep deprived. Love them!







Thanks loads Malaya Optical and Only Beauty!
Facebooks:

Sunnies: Paris Hilton | Tshirt: RareAndBare | Skirt: Forever 21 | Shoes:Zara

*Photos are taken by MRZ Photography for the exclusive use of Chocolate Cats.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<